Monday 10 November 2014

Monday morning blues....


I wish… I really do… Today is a hard one for me. I have been awake since 2:30am, I woke with crippling stomach pains and ended up sitting on the loo for about half an hour. After 3 days of constipation, I ended up with the runs so bad. The worst part is I am sat there thinking, well this should give me a good weight loss in the morning.

I started my weekend on Friday night by popping over to a friends and drinking a bottle of wine with her. I realised when I returned home around 9pm I had not eaten? Awesome, right? Wrong. I ended up binging when my BF ordered a take out. Saturday/Sunday I barely left the house, I played solid computer games. My stomach bloated, I didn’t want to eat much as I was so backed up.

Well that changed overnight, I have been avoiding using Lax as I don’t want to slip into that routine again, it took me forever to get my BM back into a regular pattern after last time. Anyway 2:30am, I woke with spasms and pain in my lower abdomen, painful to the point I almost vomited, and almost cried.

So this morning when my alarm went off I was exhausted. So sooo tired. It is also freezing!! Like mega cold, it is well and truly winter now!!

I have signed up to The Biggest Loser Challenge on a forum I visit. I am looking forward to kick-starting my weight loss again and I am using this challenge to do just that. I am in the Obese 2 (Morbidly Obese category) I am disgusted with myself. I took some photos yesterday that show me at 278.2lbs, My HW is 293…. So about 15lbs heavier. I don’t feel able to share them because I am so ashamed L  The next weigh in for the challenge is this Sunday.

My plan for today is to have a Fluids day, so hot drinks, cold drinks and soup. No chewable food will pass my lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment