Thursday 1 October 2015

I like to keep busy




Today's Weight - 288.8


Today has been a very busy long day - I love my job, and I like to be kept on my toes, and today has certainly done, that. I have weighed myself this morning as I have joined a challenge to see who can lose the most weight in October - though I have declined any prizes, as I believe my huge massive weight will give me an unfair advantage.

So its 4:09pm and I have not eaten. I have had 2 or 3 coffee's but no food. I have an apple in front of me but the sick sadistic part of myself is telling me not to eat it. It's telling me to not eat when I get home either, and to work out when I get home... So naturally I am chugging water like a bitch!

I am pretty cheesed if with how skint I am too :( I just want to go home and get in bed and not do anything... side effect of not eating = no energy...

Is it weird that I wrote a diet plan out for my best mate yesterday?? She wanted me to write her one offering between 1000 - 1300 calories a day... feel like I am aiding and abetting an eating disorder, though I eat a lot less!!!! Yesterday was a binge day and I had around 1600 cals all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment