Friday 9 October 2015

I can't stop yawning!!

Todays Weight 283.2lbs



I almost didn't get up for work this morning, I am sooo tired! Even though I have been getting a good 8hrs of sleep a night! I have been quite strict with myself though so it kind of makes sense in a way. I am yawning non stop as I type this. I have literally no get up and go!!! It's go up and gone!

I played warcraft for a few hours last night and got soooo close to draenor flying!!! It has taken me forever to get this far, but I should have it tonight now!

Weight wise - I have found myself pretty backed up recently, I need to get some laxies I think. but I am almost 6lbs down in 9 Days so its definitely working!

I am hoping to reach 15lbs by the time October is through! Do you think I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment