Wednesday 29 May 2019

Good Day

Having a ball at the moment - absolutely loving life, which is mainly down to that high you get when you're succeeding in restricting and also the pain meds have kicked in.

Weight 252.
(-2.8lbs)
Happy days.

At least its going the right way, I have managed 2/3 days to the gym this week, my muscles ache but I like it.

I have been mainly struggling recently with binging on a night, hopefully I can snap out of that, the little victories I have had the last few nights, have been that I have not binged :) WTF. I have eaten small measured portions of the things I would usually binge on ( candy / chocolate and pastries). I am proud of that, I am going to start posting my binges on my blog and PAO.

How is everyone, I am feeling strong and powerful right now. Though that will change when I am sat on my own tonight, I am sure I will soon resort to my usually afraid and down state. 

No comments:

Post a Comment