Tuesday 20 January 2015

Update




Hello lovelies!!

I've been keeping my head down for a while as a lot has been going on in my personal life.

Basically after 5 years my partner and I are likely to be separating. We are going to spend some time apart to figure out whether he actually wants to be with me, because it feels like he doesn't and I can't go on that way anymore.

I'm also going out more and seeing friends to try and keep busy. I think I'm ok with it all, I feel a lot stronger than I did 6 months ago. I'm just nervous about being on my own as its a huge trigger for me.

Workwise I am happy. In myself I am happy, but something at home just isn't right so hopefully, some time apart will make or break us.

I actually lost weight over Christmas with all of the stress, though recent binges have seen me gain the weight again. So I am around 270 at the moment.

I've been exercising at home, but I'm not giving it 100% with everything going on. So I am looking at joining the gym near my house with a friend.

More updates will come when I don't feel as paranoid about snoopers.


No comments:

Post a Comment